Quick 'n Easy Web Builder 1.0.5 fixes all known problems and includes other improvements.
What's new in 1.0.5?
- Fixed: Menubar font resets after selecting predefined theme.
- Fixed: Link combined with style disappears after saving.
- Fixed: Enumerate fields with editbox in propertygrid do not accept custom values.
- Improved: Custom HTML code now outputs CRLF (instead of just CR or LF).
- Improved: HTML editor now uses a larger font to prevent the underscore from disappearing.
- Improved: Property grid no longer displays text field for collections (only a button).
- Improved: All code has been checked by cppcheck and clang to fix any potential memory leak problems (although we did not find any major issues...)
- Improved: New keyboard shortcuts: F8 = Publish, F1 = Help, Shift+Cmd+P = Page HTML, Shift+Cmd+O = Object HTML and others...
- New feature: Automatic backup option. Makes a backup copy of your project every 5, 15, or 30 minutes.
You can download version 1.0.5 here:
Mac App Store users should get an update notification within a few days.