Quick 'n Easy Web Builder 1.1 is a major new update. With new features and improvements. This is a free update for all registered users of version 1.0!
- Fixed: Some Unicode characters where not saved correctly on the Mac.
- Fixed: Arrange icons mixed up.
- Improved: Menubar compatible with iPad/iPhone/Android.
- Improved: Added native context menu (copy/paste) to input fields in Mac version.
- Improved: Master frame content will no longer move down if object is not directly below content place holder.
- Improved: Text object: Fonts are now have quotes if needed.
- Improved: Text object: Alignment uses CSS (when possible).
- New feature: Added compatibility options to Text for more accurate WYSIWYG results in different browsers.
- New feature: Added the ability to set the 'line spacing' for text.
- New feature: Added the ability to publish text as an image. Text can now also be publish as PNG or JPG.
- New feature: Added 'Enable docking/floating panes' option (in Preferences).
- New feature: Added the ability to display grid on top (in guide settings).
- New feature: Added Paypal currency support for Brazilian Real, Israeli New Sheqel, Malaysian Ringgit, Mexican Peso, Philippine Peso, Taiwan New Dollar, Thai Baht and Turkish Lira.
- New feature: Added 'HTML import' (experimental). Attempts to convert HTML to QnE We Builder's internal format.
You can download version 1.1 here:
Mac App Store users should get an update notification within a few days.