Quick 'n Easy Web Builder 2.1 fixes known problems, adds new features and includes other improvements.
What's new in 2.1?
- Fixed: jQuery Dialog alignment option not applied.
- Fixed: jQuery Dialog cannot be made visible with events on a master frame.
- Fixed: Invalid format Flash variables.
- Fixed: Audio mute attribute in HTML5 video.
- Fixed: Layer right alignment does not work.
- Fixed: Polygon not displayed when using master frames.
- Improved: 'disabled', 'required' and 'readonly' attribute minimization in input elements (not for XHTML).
- Improved: Added 'height' to css of SlideMenu for better WYSIWYG results.
- Improved: 'Select All' includes layers/forms.
- Improved: Alignment (left, center, right, top, middle, bottom) now takes grouped objects into account.
- Improved: Multiple selections and grouped objects support 'snap to ruler guides'
- New feature: Added 'Insert' menu to the page context menu. Also includes 'rename page'' and 'clone page' commands.
- New feature: Added support for events to Layers.
- New feature: If you create a text link and the user has selected an URL or email address then the link dialog will automatically use this URL.
- New feature: Added new 'Vimeo' object, to easily add Vimeo videos to your website.
- New feature: Added 'Prompt for an address, and require one' shipping option to PayPal buttons.
- New feature: Added 'Verificated Page' option to Signup object. Specifies the page that the user is directed to after email verification.
You can download version 2.1 here:
Note: The update should also be available in the Mac App Store and Ubuntu Software Center within a few days.