By default all hyperlinks in your webpage use the default HTML link colors (link:blue, visited:purple, active: red, hover:blue).
Web Builder gives you the option to customize the way hyperlinks will be displayed in the browser by introducing the Hyperlink Style Sheet Editor.
1. Select Format|Styles|Hyperlink Styles from the menubar
2. Click Add to add a new hyperlink style.
3. Customize the colors of the hyperlink by clicking on the appropriate link. A hyperlink has four states (linked, visited, active and hover) so you may have to change the color for all 4 states.
4. Give the style a nice name like 'cool_link'
3. Click OK to save.
4. Select a link and change the Style from the dropdown list to 'cool_link
5. Publish or preview the page to view the effect.
Note: the link styles become active when you publish or preview your page. Quick 'n Easy Web Builder will always show links in blue.
Frequently Asked Questions about Quick 'n Easy Web Builder
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests