2) Find the font you want to use and add it to a collection (Click 'Add to collection'). Take note of the font name, you will need it in step 6.
3) To be able to use the font on your computer you will have to download and install it so it will be available in Quick 'n Easy Web Builder (and other software on your computer).
Click the “Download your Collection” link at the top of the Google Fonts website and you’ll get a zip file containing all the requested font(s) in TTF format.
4) Unzip the collection and and drag the TTF files to your fonts folder. Or use a Font Manager utility to install it on your computer.
The font(s) will now be available to all your applications.
5) To see the font in Quick 'n Easy Web Builder, make sure the option 'Display web safe fonts only' is disabled in Preferences->Miscellaneous.
6) The last step is to add a reference to the font in your page so it will also work on computers that do not have the font installed.
a) Open Page HTML (Menu->Page->Page HTML)
b) Copy this code between the head tags:
c) Replace 'TheFontName' with the name of the font (see step 2).
Code: Select all
<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=TheFontName' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>