generally your site really makes me like to stay there..... but please check the following (design) issues:
1. Your FAVICON is not nice to view......check it in 16x16.....make it simpler
2. Your start page is nice.....sopme mixing of round-edge text boxes with straight text an pictures...bu I feel comfortable. Somehow gives me an "old-newspaper"-feeling.
3. You like to use bevelled fotos (-> Accomodation) .....I dont. I prefer shaded (http://wai-kikiroughwaterswimhistory.com/directors.html
4. -> Restaurant: Give the photos a bit more space around (like -> Accomodation). Be carefull mixing oval shape and rectangular fotos. Maybe you try round edge like the text boxes.
5. -> HISTORY..... this is a modern design and the round edge text box in the middle does not fit (I say....."eye cancer")
6. -> Attractions + Links: As well modern streamline. I like that, but it does not combine. Then ATTRACTIONS is left-right oriented, title underscore, LINKS is centered, title w/o underscore.
The point is IMHO to find a kind of CI (corporate identity) to stick on except haveing a good reason to do so.
In my opinion you should keem the style fot the main page and sraighten up all the rest in a more modern, straight style.
This is a personal opinion.
But very objectivly you should keep styles (text appearance, text font and size, foto appearance, colors...) between the pages.