City developement organisation in Martfű, Hungary.

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with Quick 'n Easy Web Builder to other users and invite feedback.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with Quick 'n Easy Web Builder.

Please do not:
1) Ask any Quick 'n Easy Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Start more than one thread about your site.
4) Say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Post any site that is not created with Quick 'n Easy Web Builder.
fritsmartfu

City developement organisation in Martfű, Hungary.

Post by fritsmartfu »

Http://varosszepito-martfu.hu offer the official-compulsory-, regulations-, connection-, agenda-, archive-, interesting facts-, links to sponsors and partners information about an independent city development (városszépítő) organisation in Martfű, Hungary. The website use only 7 url's, but still with (at this moment) about 90 files and 3 maps published and 357 files (pictures) in the cloud.
Of coarse, it's all in Hungarian! Almost everything fitts on small (old fashion) monitor screens and the information pages has easy readable text, to serve older people as well. With an exception for the index page, all pictures are saved in the cloud, to save server space.

The only problem is the right column with partners. Lucky for the organisation that they have partners enough, but they do not fit all together on the screen. Even if the column could scroll, some partners remain at the "background".

My only wish for the right side column is some "vertical reel" with moving partner logo's, to present all the partner logo's at its time. Whom has a solution for that?

With regards and greetings for all "Linux Mint" and "Quick 'n Easy Web Builder!" users!
As a Dutchman we live already 30 years in Hungary.
We like te help the local community in there developement, but in many fields (specially for computer use and website constructions) I need help myself.
mexman

Re: City developement organisation in Martfű, Hungary.

Post by mexman »

Hi Frits,

for your Logotype-Changer you can use built-in Slideshow.
Personally I would build an animated GIF for it (tell me if you need help with that).

Regards
Michael
QnEWB V6.x - Ubuntu 18.04
fritsmartfu

Post by fritsmartfu »

Hello Michael!

Thank you very much! A very good idea!
I will try your diashow and I think that it's possible to make some simple reel from it. That means, three diashows above each other, each with all dia's (logo's) f.e. from 1 to 10, but the first dia starting from 10, the second starting from 1, the third starting from 2, with a "drop up" effect. On top of the upper and lower slideshow I will put a gradient .png from 100% background color to 100% transparent, so it will be as if the logo's are coming up from the fog, to be clear in the middle and and flushing away while, in the mean time, another logo is coming up.

Thank you again, greetings!
Frits.
We like te help the local community in there developement, but in many fields (specially for computer use and website constructions) I need help myself.
fritsmartfu

Post by fritsmartfu »

With thanks to Michael, I made three slide shows above each other, each with the same pictures. The slide shows start each time with a following picture. On top of the top and botom slide, with a 0 to100% transparant PNG gradient to give some vertical moving reel impression.

You may see the effect at: http://varosszepito-martfu.hu.

I hope that my solution is helpfull for others too!

With regards,
Fritsmartfu