Slide Show Pictures Upside Down

Issues related to previewing and publishing your web site.
rstetson

Slide Show Pictures Upside Down

Post by rstetson » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:02 pm

I have a photo slide show in the middle of my main page, but sometimes when I add new pictures taken with my Android Phone, they display upside down or even rotated 90 degrees.

the 90 degree issue is that the pictures were taken in a portrait aspect so they have to be edited to fit the landscape orientation, but I've tried flipping the original photo so it is upside down, and rotating it twice but it still displays upside down!

My main page already has a bunch of pictures taken with the Android Camera that came out right.

There should be an edit function in the slide show so you can rotate pictures to the correct orientation but why does it randomly decide to display pictures upside down?

Thank you.

Pablo
Site Admin

Re: Slide Show Pictures Upside Down

Post by Pablo » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm

The slideshow does not randomly decide the orientation of the image, the images will be displayed "AS IS". The images will not be rotated or modified by the application or browser.
You will have to make sure the orientation of the image is correct before you add it to the page.

I will try to add a 'rotate' button in a future version of the software to make this task easier.