Unable to style Form Area in 4.0

Issues related to forms.
lemuelj

Unable to style Form Area in 4.0

Post by lemuelj » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:06 pm

I insert and select the form area and then try to change background, or background color, I do not get any menus from the property inspector. Any suggestions. Tried it with 3.x and works perfectly. My 4.x version I downloaded from the app store for the Mac.

Pablo
Site Admin

Re: Unable to style Form Area in 4.0

Post by Pablo » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:42 pm

I am not aware of any problems in the latest update, so I need more details to be able to help you.
What exactly did you do?
What does your screen look like?
Please try to be specific as possible.

lemuelj

Post by lemuelj » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:15 am

When I select the form area on the page then go to the property inspector, the drop down for Background mode does not do anything when I click it, selection just stays at Solid and when I try to change the background color, same thing, click on the ... to select a new color and color selection does not appear. I can change Border Radius and Border Width. I cannot change Border Color or Border Style, when I click on the ... for color, I don't get the color selection panel, and when I click on the drop down arrow for Border style menu does not show.

Well actually it seems to be wider spread than that get the same behavior when I try to change page background also. I just downloaded this version from the Mac App store today, so not sure if the problem is from there are not.

Well now my face is :oops: I quit and restarted it and problem went away.

Pablo
Site Admin

Post by Pablo » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:09 am

Maye you did have other software running that conflicted with QWB?
Or maybe your computer was running out of memory?

Anyway good to hear it now works again.