Creating a blog

All Quick 'n Easy Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
moris

Creating a blog

Post by moris »

Hey,

I was wondering what is the best practice in order to integrate a blog inside my website using Quick 'n Easy Web Builder.

Is there maybe a template for blogs? or an extension you heard of?

Thanks.
Pablo
Site Admin

Re: Creating a blog

Post by Pablo »

There is no standard blog option, this requires a third party script/with database which must be installed on the server.

You can use the HTML tools to integrate external code.
http://quickandeasywebbuilder.com/add_html.html

However, this is not something I can help you with, because for me this may also take hours or days work.
moris

Post by moris »

I don't think the reply is any related to my question.
Pablo
Site Admin

Post by Pablo »

I'm sorry there is no standard solution for this.
mexman

Post by mexman »

Hi Morris:
Pablo sent you the complete and best possible answer:
He told you, "There is no standard blog option". Full stop. In case you have any better idea of coding or at least HTML (because you did not mention your skill level) he explained to you, what you can do to implement a blog function if you find one of your convenience.
So your answer "I don't think the reply is any related to my question." was really out of focus!
:-(

regards
Michael
QnEWB V6.x - Ubuntu 18.04
moris

Post by moris »

mexman wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:55 am Hi Morris:
Pablo sent you the complete and best possible answer:
He told you, "There is no standard blog option". Full stop. In case you have any better idea of coding or at least HTML (because you did not mention your skill level) he explained to you, what you can do to implement a blog function if you find one of your convenience.
So your answer "I don't think the reply is any related to my question." was really out of focus!
:-(

regards
Michael
Hi Michael,

I was asking if there's a blog extension for Quick 'n Easy Web Builder as I know there are for WYSWIYG Web Builder which add a mini blog to your website.
The answer could be No or Yes as I am an old WWB user who is not aware of what exists here compared to WWB.
I use Quick 'n Easy Web Builder because I don't know how to develop back-end / front-end solutions.

I highly appreciate Pablo and his support and just wanted to make sure he understands my question, this reply of yours was unnecessary.

Thank you and have a lovely day!
Morris.