How do I use vue.js with Quick n Easy?

All Quick 'n Easy Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
dhjdhj

How do I use vue.js with Quick n Easy?

Post by dhjdhj »

I'm getting up to speed with Vue as it seems the most convenient way to do some basic interactive pages for internal use. However, having build a rather simple page by hand (as a means of learning vue.js), I'm struggling to see how to integrate that stuff into Quick 'n Easy ---

For example, i created a button in vue.js inside a DIV tag like this

<button v-on:click="searchUsers">Search</button>

But I can't see how to do this visually with Quick 'n Easy. For example, I found a jquery button but I don't see how to change the attribute name/value pairs so I can have the name 'v-on:click' for example.

Do I have to do all this manually?
dhjdhj

Re: How do I use vue.js with Quick n Easy?

Post by dhjdhj »

I've made a bit of progress by using Object HTML to insert the new name/value pairs that I need.
But I'm still struggling a little --- for example, I want to be able to use an Unordered List where Vue will create multiple LI items on the fly but I can't find an object that represents a UL and/or figure out any way to insert an UL and/or LI tag into a page manually unless I'm supposed to use the HTML tag which of course eliminates the WYSIWYG aspect of the tool
Pablo
Site Admin

Post by Pablo »

I'm sorry, I am not familiar with vue.js, so I cannot give you any help on this.
Note however that Quick 'n Easy Web Builder is not an HTML editor, you cannot edit the code directly.
dhjdhj

Post by dhjdhj »

Vue.js is a Javascript framework, similar in purpose to REACT or AngularJS and so forth

I realize that Quick 'n Easy is not an HTML editor but it does need to have a way to drag arbitrary tags into the page as that's how you use all of these frameworks. It does have an HTML object in the toolbox so I can drag one of those in and then double-click in it and enter something like this

<ul>Email addresses for all users
<li v-for="item in results">{{item.USER_EMAIL}}</li>
</ll>

(The above, controlled by Vue, will result in multiple LI tags being inserted in that unordered list at runtime)
Pablo
Site Admin

Post by Pablo »

I''m sorry, this functionality is not available.