What about MacOS Mojave support ?

All Quick 'n Easy Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
wingo

What about MacOS Mojave support ?

Post by wingo »

Hi

I've installed the latest beta of MacOS Mojave and I'm wondering how QNEWB is ready to support it ?

From my initial tests, there is some issue with the "Animations" &"" Events" where the all dropdown"s doesn't show any more correctly the information .. but just the 1st letter

For instance on the Animation window, if I open the dropdown list of all available animations (starting with "hole-in") .. I see only the 1st letter of the animation and not the full name of the animation

Same if I dropdown the "Direction", "Timing", "Fill mode", and "Play State" ... f

As candid, I do not know exactly if it"s up to Apple to fix this or if it"s up to QNEWB to fix this issue
Pablo
Site Admin

Re: What about MacOS Mojave support ?

Post by Pablo »

Maybe it's juts a bug in MacOS Mojave?
The dropdown menu is standard system feature. I have no control over how it works.

Anyway, of course the software will be made compatible with the latest version of MacOS when it is released.
wingo

Post by wingo »

Hi Pablo

I understand but if this drop down problems appears in QNEWB (all around the place where there is a drop-down list) then it should also appears elsewhere, I mean in my other MAC Apps ?

I've tested them all ... (I've a lot of apps) and do not have that drop down problem anywhere else. Strange, isn't it ?
Pablo
Site Admin

Post by Pablo »

I'm sorry but I really have no control lower this.
But in the next version I will use the most recent developers SDK, so that may fix it.